How to get to the Guru that is YOU in 5 easy steps
There always seems to be so much to be done before you can relax a little, remember to breathe deeply and be present to this moment. The truth is there will always be more to do, little things mounting up between the big things until there is no more time in the day….so, off to bed to awaken to another day full of busyness.
It is so very important to save some precious ‘me’ time…time to resonate with the essence of you, the amazing, all-powerful version of you. This is your source of energy and divine inspiration – your great soul-self. Visiting with this powerful part of you, the eternal, divine aspect of you, allows you to connect into your own higher wisdom, to access greater clarity and to remember a little more about who you really are and why you are really here.
For the most part we are happy to acknowledge that this seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do….when we have the spare time. In reality there is rarely any ‘spare’ time, and so life goes by, days, weeks even years before we find time to connect to the powerful essence of ourselves.
However, when you make the time, the rewards are truly life changing. There is suddenly more time, you seem to be able to see more clearly, to make better and seemingly wiser choices, you can feel stronger, physically, mentally and emotionally, life is better.
It is simply remarkable that the answers to many of your questions are so close, freely accessible and simply the clearest and most perfect information for you. You are much more capable than you may have discovered to this point in your life.
If you would like to test this theory for yourself, the process is simple:
- Make a little space in your day – allow maybe 15 minutes just for you. And make it where others can’t or won’t disturb you.
- Become aware of your breathing and make it a little deeper.
- Give a clear intent that you are here to connect with all of the many aspects of you, including the wisdom of your great soul self.
- Feel your body letting go of whatever has been causing tension. Give it clear instruction to relax and let go. Feel your muscles surrendering all contraction. Breathe. Let go, relax.
- Then simply be, observing the stress and angst seeping out of you, breathing gently and with awareness. If you have a question or need more clarity around an issue, plant the question here. Know that you will have that clarity come to you soon. Let it go.
Acknowledge that your great soul self can guide and direct your day easily and effortlessly. All you have to do is be conscious of your own higher wisdom. Finally give intention for however you want your day to look. And then enjoy a more beautiful day.