My 2015 highlights + 5 resources to help you build a bridge to your best 2016
- Last year I was all about the resolutions. I was trying to figure out what else I could pack into my life to make me a new and improved version of my self! Suffice to say I was out of balance. This year, I am all about Brendon Burchard’s words when he says…
- Now for a totally delightful, insightful cartoon that you may have already stumbled across, but for real, the wisdom contained in this cartoon about your chakra system is profound. You can happily cleanse your chakras to this video everyday. It is that good...
3. My top post in 2015 is a video I made about EFT or tapping. I used this process to help me move some unexpressed grief around my relationship with oldest son. I am thrilled that you responded to this offer because it felt so raw and honest, and yet absolutely imperative to share. You can watch the video here
4. Flowers and words. Now, I just stumbled across this and I apologise for not remembering where I read about it, but there is good science to suggest that the mindset of people who awaken to a view of flowers is like a billion times better than those who don’t. Now obviously you need to have a positive association with flowers but the idea is to awaken to beauty rather than chaos, your phone, piles of dirty clothes, that kind of thing. I’ve seen a gorgeous photo of Wayne Dyer in his bed with a mantra hanging above him that reads ‘Good things are going to happen’.
You’ll also notice the images of the masters and great teachers has has on his wall. These images speak to our subconscious minds and align our vibration with that of those great teachers.
5. Finally, plan a retreat for 2016. Two of my highlights in 2015 included attending a retreat and facilitating another retreat. These were both awesomely powerful experiences for me that took me outside of ordinary life to access the mystical aspect of my own nature. To retreat from daily life is the most powerful way to accelerate your own awakening. It doesn’t matter how you do it, alone or with others. You should also dedicate some time each day to retreat from the demands of ordinary waking life. You are mystical by nature and connecting with this daily will support your health and happiness in every way. You can read about my experience of accessing grace in a retreat I attended here. The images here are from the Intuition Immersion Retreat I facilitated with Angelique Adams in November at the Gymea Retreat Centre.
p.s If you’ve never had a reading with me you can read about it here. My first available session in 2016 is on Tuesday, 9th February. You can book directly from the Facebook page. Bookings made in 2015 will be invoiced at 2015 prices. That’s a saving of $40.